Cardiology Department of AMZ Hospital is operated by a dedicated & experienced team of Cardiologists. It provides 24 hour committed services to the Patients and ready to carry out any cardiac emergencies. The department also includes Pediatric Cardiology.
We have every necessary arrangement to cater our patients on 24/7 basis. We are enriched with Catheterization Laboratory (Cath Lab), Pre & Post Cath area, Coronary Care Unit (CCU), Post CCU, Cardiac Operation Theatre and CT ICU.
List of Procedures being done in our Cardiology Unit:
- Coronary Angiogram (CAG)
- Peripheral Angiogram (PAG)
- Cardiac Cath (Adult)
- Cerebral Angiogram
- Peripheral Angioplasty
- Primary PTCA
- Elective PTCA (Single Vessel, Multi Vessel, CTO, LM, Graft Vessel)
- Temporary Pacemaker Implantation (TPM)
- PPI Single Chamber
- PPI Dual Chamber
- PPI Generator Replacement
- Re-open/ Re-positioning PPI Lead
- ICD (Single Chamber, Dual Chamber)
- Valvuloplasty–Mitral (PTMC)/Pulmonary
- IABP placement
- IVC Filter
- EP Study
- Identification & radio-frequency ablation of anomalous pathway for SVT
For Pediatrics/ Congenital Heart Diseases:
- Emergency – Septostomy
- Cardiac Cath
- Device Closure – ASD, VSD, PDA, Ballon Valvuloplasty
- Management of arrhythmia
- Congenital and structural Echocardiographs.
- Fetal Echo echocardiography.
- Echo Cardiogram
- ETT (Exercise Tolerance Test)
- Color Doppler
- CT Angiogram